PLACE OF BIRTH
Born in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Vaganova Ballet Academy
- St. Petersburg State Academy of Culture, Russia
- Mariinsky Theatre (Kirov Ballet), St. Petersburg, Russia
- 1. Soloist Semperoper Dresden
- Graduate, Vaganova Academy, Baccalaureus (specialisation: «The Art of Ballet»)
- Visiting ballet mistress, Hungarian Dance Academy
- Ballet mistress, Semperoper Dresden
- Mentor for the Apprentice Progamme
ABOUT MY WORK
My aim is to pass on the experiences which I have gained over the years as a teacher and in my career as a professional soloist.
My ballet training was purely classical and I was fortunate enough to be able to work with many contemporary choreographers and to explore the modern repertoire. And this is why I can draw on my own experience, knowing how important it is today to have an education covering ballet and modern dance as well as improvisation.
From the educational point of view, I find it particularly exciting to work with students whose training includes modern dance, ballet and improvisation, from the very start, in equal measure.