The Palucca University of Dance Dresden wishes to actively enforce “equal opportunities”. For this purpose, the University has committed itself to the following points, among others, which will be continually addressed and optimised in University operations and daily routines.
- Promote and empower female and male artistic talents
- Redress possible structural discrimination against women
- Facilitate the compatibility of family and career and studies
- Improvement of study and working conditions
- Support female and male students during their transitions into professional life
Updating the equal opportunity concept is a component of the agreement of objectives between the University and the Saxon State Ministry of Science, Culture and Tourism. The Palucca University of Dance Dresden has, together with its equal opportunity concept, established a plan for the period of time from 2019 to 2023 to promote women.