ALUMNI DAY 2021 (POSTPONED DUE TO THE PANDEMIC)
A NEW DATE FOR THE ALUMNI DAY WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN DUE TIME.
Planned highlights of the next Alumni Day:
- Meet & Greet over coffee and cake
- Keynote lecture "Was trägt Ihren Unterricht? - Kompetenz- und Handlungsorientierung in der Tanzpädagogik" (What are the Foundations to your Teaching? - Competence and Activity Orientation in Dance Pedagogy) with Dr. Anja Centeno García
- Archive tours (two groups, limited number of participants)
- Individual viewing of documentation of graduation years (upon registration)
- Watching an open training
- “Meet the Artist” evening performance
- Sparkling wine and canapés to conclude the evening
Information regarding the planned training visits and the evening performance as part of “Meet the Artist” will be announced here after the official registration deadline.
We hope to be able to welcome you on campus very soon!
For the first time ever, on 11-13 Oct. 2019, a dance therapy workshop was held for Palucca University of Dance Dresden international alumni. The workshop was conducted within the framework of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) alumni projects. The workshop was dedicated to the topic “Dance Therapy” and the associated professional perspectives for dancers, dance teachers and choreographers who have graduated from the University. The professional and musical direction for the workshop was provided by alumna Cornelia Widnmer (MA Choreography) and her husband Walter Widmer Here you will find the workshop programme as retrospective.
The Palucca University of Dance Dresden considers it a responsibility to offer its graduates further professional training opportunities as active support for the development of their professional perspectives. This University objective is supported by opportunities such as the Alumni Workshop for Dance Therapy in 2019. More opportunities for professional training for our alumni are in planning.