Admission and Enrolment
Admission to the Artistic Master Class is decided upon by the Senate-appointed Master Class Commission after an examination of the formal prerequisites and an audition in which the artistic-practical abilities and the theoretical knowledge have been tested.
The application documents must have been submitted to the Palucca University of Dance Dresden’s Office of Student Affairs by 15 May at the latest:
- A brief letter of application with information as to the field(s) of study and the desired mentor(s)
- Outline of the course of studies
- Proof of completed examinations and degrees
- Documentation on your artistic and creative achievements
- Three passport photos with name
- A doctor’s certificate certifying non-objection regarding the particular demands of the chosen field(s) of study
The dates for the aptitude test and auditions will be scheduled individually in consultation with the University.
Students are enrolled for the Artistic Master Class upon application for each winter semester.
Semester tuition in the amount of 278.10 EUR must be paid as of the semester in which the student turns 21 years of age.
All other students pay a semester tuition of 230.10 EUR.
Students who have been admitted to the Artistic Master Class have the opportunity to apply for the Saxon State Scholarship for Graduates and Master Students.
Please note our Data Protection Notice!