- Are you currently in a difficult phase and do you not know what to do?
- Are you often sad and feel alone?
- Are you hurting yourself or are you having trouble eating?
- Do you have problems at school or at home?
- Are you worried about a friend?
- Do you want something to change?
Then get in touch with me. I'll be happy to help you!
„School social work supports and accompanies young people [...] with subjectively important questions and topics for the design of their own biography and coping with life [...] edit“ (LJA 2016: 6).
All conversations are voluntary and confidential!
School social work is an offer of support and help according to § 11 and § 13 SGB VIII (Youth Social Work) for...
…students (individual or group advice)
- Self-organisation, self-motivation and self-care
- Fear of exams and failures
- Stress in class or in the circle of friends
- Career alternatives and support for transitions
- Problems with teachers or in the family
- Accompaniment of the student council and the sponsorship model
- Information, advice and support in problem and crisis situations
- Transfer into further support offers
- Accompaniment of the Parents' Council
Information, advice and support in the fields of action:
- Individual aids
- Child protection
- Conflict relief
- Social learning
- Social space design
Joint planning and implementation of:
- Projects of the Prevention Curriculum (Prevention Days "Mentally Fit Learning/Studying")
- Class Projects
- Designed breaks
- School festivals and/or comprehensive school trips
Open offers in the dormitory