- Are you experiencing a difficult phase and you don’t know what to do about it?
- Are you often sad and do you often feel alone?
- Do you ever hurt yourself intentionally or do you have difficulties with eating?
- Do you have problems in school or in the family?
- Are you worried about a friend?
- Do you want something to change?
Then please contact me. I am happy to help you!
“Social work in schools supports and accompanies young people in finding answers to [...] subjectively significant questions and topics concerning the shaping of one’s own biography and coping with life [...]” (LJA 2016: 6).
All conversations are voluntary and confidential!
Social work in the schools is a service providing help and support according to Secs.11 and 13 of the German Social Code VIII (Child and Youth Services Act) (SGB VIII) for...
...pupils and students
Personal individual counselling and group settings for:
- self-organisation, self-motivation and self-care
- test anxiety and fear of failure
- stress in the class group or in your circle of friends
- career alternatives and support during the transitions
- problems with teachers or in the family
- support for the Student Council and the mentoring models
- information, counselling and support in problem and crisis situations
- assistance in finding additional support services
- support for the Parents Council
Information, counselling and support in the following activity fields:
- individual help
- child protection
- conflict assistance
- social learning
- designing/shaping social spaces
Mutual planning and implementation of:
- prevention-curriculum projects (Prevention days “How to learn and study and stay mentally fit”)
- class projects
- structured breaks
- school festivities and/or school trips for the entire school
Offers of the dormitory