The limited edition of the photo book "Palucca Sommerbühne 2021" is now available!
Information about the book:
- Publisher: Palucca University of Dance Dresden
- Potos and layout: Ida Zenna
- Languages: bilingual - German and English
- Format: A4 landscape, 44 pages, 21.5 cm x 30.5 cm
- Cover: Hardcover
- Pages: 190 g photo paper matt
- Welcoming address by Aaron S. Watkin and Prof. Jason Beechey
- Individual statements by guests and participating students
- Photos of the construction of the „Palucca Sommerbühne“ 2021
- Photos of the training on the "Palucca Sommerbühne" 2021
- Photos of all choreographies shown on the „Palucca Sommerbühne“ 2021
- Further details and information about the individual choreographies, credits and impressum
If you pick up your order at the university, there are no postage fees. Please indicate this when ordering. Your order of photo books can be picked up at the reception (main entrance). If your order has not yet been paid for, you can pay on site.
We have compiled an overview with the postage costs to some countries. For shipping to countries not listed here, a lump sum will be charged (see table please). We ship at the lowest possible cost. The postage is therefore calculated for uninsured shipping without tracking. Please request the price for postage before ordering if you require tracking. From a certain number of photo books, the price for postage increases, as the parcel will be larger and heavier.
Country of delivery
EU (other than Germany)
|Australia, Japan, China|
All information without guarantee, we may have to make changes to postage costs.
Price per book:
18.00 EUR plus postage costs
Please place your order by email to fotobuch(at)palucca.eu stating the number of desired photo books, your name and postal address.
If you have any questions about the photo book, shipping etc., please write an email to: k.backhaus-nousch(at)palucca.eu
Payment (as per the number of photo books plus postage as per the table above):
Please use the following email address: cantell(at)gmx.de
Please state: photo book + first and last name of photo book buyer
Katja Backhaus-Nousch (on behalf of the university)
IBAN: DE80 1203 0000 1018 6777 55
Reference: photo book + first and last name of photo book buyer